Immigration Lawyer Serving San Diego
Esprit Law’s San Diego Immigration Lawyers provide corporate Immigration clients with assistance in procuring both short and long-term work visas for foreign employees in all fifty states and throughout the world. Our Immigration Attorneys focus on work visas for specialized knowledge employees, professionals, investors, intra-company transferees, multinational managers and other executives.
Our lawyers focus on work visas for specialized knowledge employees, multinational managers and executives and investors. Esprit law also prepares and files green card applications on behalf of employees such as: intra-company transferees, those who possess extraordinary abilities, or are considered to be outstanding professors or researchers. We also handle labor certification applications for employees who have earned a Bachelor degrees or advanced degree, professional employees,and skilled workers.
Esprit Law’s corporate Immigration attorneys provide personalized services to business ranging from small local entities to large international conglomerates. We draw upon our expertise to guide our business immigration clients through the complex and evolving US immigration system. We ensure our clients thoroughly understand the process by maintaining constant communication.
- B-1 -Short business stay visa
- B-2 – Short visitor stay visa
- E-1 – Treaty-trader visa
- E-2 – Treaty-investor visa
- E-3 – Visa for Australian professionals
- H-1A – Visa for registered nurses
- H-1B – Visa for specialty occupation workers
- H-2B – Visa for skilled or unskilled workers
- H-3 – Visa for trainees
- K-1 – Visa for fiance'(e)’s of U.S. Citizens
- K-3 – Visa for spouses of U.S. Citizens
- L-1A – Visa for multinational manager and executive employee transferees
- L-1B – Visa for specialized knowledge employee transferees
- O-1 – Visa for extraordinary ability aliens in science, arts, education, business and athletics
- P-1 – Visa for athletes or performers (and essential support personnel)
- R-1 – Visa for religious workers
- TN-NAFTA – Status for professional Mexican and Canadian employees
Green Cards Include
- Labor Certification
Citizenship applications Include